Step back in time with a stay in one of our vintage Airstream trailers. Completely renovated from the inside out, these comfortable vehicles have been lovingly brought back to life by our team. Decorated with vintage memorabilia and polished to a mirror-like shine, there is room for four people. Custom-made stainless steel furniture includes a table, chairs, counter space, and shelving, with solar-powered LED lighting.
The Airstreams are well insulated and available 12 months a year. Specially designed wood stoves keep them warm in the winter, and their reflective exterior and multiple windows keep them cool in the summer.
Perched at the edge of the forest in the shade of giant maples with a beautiful view across the fields and towards the distant mountains, each Airstream, like our cabins, features a fire pit with grill and a picnic table that allows you to enjoy the outdoors.
Firewood or eco-logs are required to heat all cabins. While wood and kindling is pre-delivered to cabins (in the winter season), it is NOT included in the price of cabins. You can estimate between $5 and $15 per day depending on cabin size, outside temperature and how much of your stay is spent inside. You are welcome to bring your own eco-logs, but NOT firewood as there is a strict government ban on the transport of wood to and from our region.
Wood Prices: $7.39 plus tax per 26 lbs eco-logs (12x2.2 lbs) OR 24lbs night-logs (4x6 lbs) OR firewood (10 logs=25 lbs+)
- Access to the central shower building, with toilets, showers and sauna (sauna open during winter season only)
Outside there is a picnic table and fire pit with a stainless steel grill
- Heating and cooking facilities: Small wood stove for heating and limited cooking from October to April (bring your own propane stove to cook outside from May to September as it's too hot for the wood stove!)
- Lighting: LED lights with battery provided
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bags (a winter sleeping bag is not required and sleeping bags can also be rented – please reserve in advance)
- Flashlights or headlamps
- Towels and paper towels
- ALL cooking/eating equipment
For your convenience we have kitchen boxes for rent equipped with the basics (Pots, pan, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, cutlery, cutting board, kitchen knives, cooking spoon, spatula, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew, plastic sink, dish cloth, dish soap and tea towels)
Kitchen Box Prices:
- $19 for two people
- $29 for four people