Firewood or eco-logs are required to heat all cabins. While wood and kindling is pre-delivered to cabins (in the winter season), it is NOT included in the price of cabins. You can estimate between $5 and $15 per day depending on cabin size, outside temperature and how much of your stay is spent inside. You are welcome to bring your own eco-logs, but NOT firewood as there is a strict government ban on the transport of wood to and from our region.
Wood Prices: $7.39 plus tax per 26 lbs eco-logs (12x2.2 lbs) OR 24lbs night-logs (4x6 lbs) OR firewood (10 logs=25 lbs+)
Access to the central shower building, with toilets, showers and sauna (sauna open during winter season only)
- Cooking facilities: Wood stove and oven for cooking from October to April (bring your own propane stove to cook outside from May to September as it's too hot for the wood stove)
- Lighting: Depending on the cabin, we provide LED lights with battery backups and solar panel or a light is installed in the cabin and powered by a battery pack we provide (you are not able to plug anything else in the battery packs)
- Table and chairs for 2, 4, 6, or 8; counter/cupboard unit; picnic table; fire pit with a stainless steel grill; and an outhouse
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bags (a winter sleeping bag is not required and sleeping bags can also be rented – please reserve in advance)
- Flashlights or headlamps
- Towels and paper towels
- ALL cooking/eating equipment
For your convenience, we have kitchen boxes for rent equipped with the basics, including pots, pan, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, cutlery, cutting board, kitchen knives, cooking spoon, spatula, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew, plastic sink, dish cloth, dish soap, and tea towels.
Kitchen Box Prices:
- $19 for two people
- $29 for four people
- $39 for 6-8 people